Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Top 5 Things About Me That Pisses Off People

  1. I always use the little finger of my left hand whenever I need to poke into my ears. My pals, who normally use car keys for this, naturally, don’t approve of the usage of my little finger for de-waxing my ears.
  2. Strangely, I use the index finger of the same hand whenever I have an itching on my head! This really pisses off my friends. They don’t understand what a complicated personality I am.
  3. Whenever I brush my teeth, I hold the toothbrush tightly in my right hand, press it close to my teeth, and shake my head sideways. The toothbrush stays in the same place and it is the head that is moving. This is my way of starting the day with a nice exercise.
  4. I have a habit of putting the left hand in the left trouser packet and keep fiddling with the car keys and coins deliberately left there, especially while talking to females. (Yes, it is another habit of mine to put everything into left trouser pocket.) Many think that I am surreptitiously scratching my balls, which is not the case.
  5. Many people have this obnoxious habit of looking at the boobs of girls when they talk to them, but not me. I always look at their front teeth. The gap between the front teeth always fascinates me. Like thumb impressions, the tooth gaps too are very individualistic and a topic worthy of a separate blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home